thoughts,dreams,stories,laughters,n all that jazz

i'm proud to say that this is my first blog ever... just recently realized that i needed some trial in my writings,, since i'm planning to study abroad.. hahahh... comments are needed you guys!! and as for me: welcome to civilization!!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

the ULTIMATE saD reLieVe

ever been in a most terrible moment of your life??

where everything’s turn out wrong,, everyone’s mad,, and every inch of your body is strecthing out…

Totally rock bottom..

been there done that??

hmm,,as for me,,

well, i’ve had my moments,, but not as terrible as i described it earlier..

i’ve had my ups,, i’ve had my downs..

but the worst is yet to come i think..

Lucky Me!! =)

but for those of you who’ve had that kind of moment,, or maybe right now you are having that moment,, HERE’S A CURE!!

Lemon Ice Cream by Pisa Café,,

one drop of it, Satisfaction guarantee!!

This is what heaven would taste like……

I swear to God, this ice cream will make you happy in just a snap!!

last time i had it, it was the best night,, i couldn’t stop smiling,, such a perfect ending that really made my day..

gosh,, i get excited just thinking of it!!

Come and get some!!

19.000 rupiahs /scoop,,

Pisa café jakarta is at mahakam, and in bandung is at ciwalk..

This isnt an ad.. just an honest feeling about one of my favorite way out of sadness..

and this is definitely the ultimate sad relieve!!

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How 'bout 1 death by chocolate number 1 from gelato?? it's another heaven feels.. heheheeee...
anyhow,it's me..babii.... but I don't have any passion to login then publish it!! heheheheee...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home