thoughts,dreams,stories,laughters,n all that jazz

i'm proud to say that this is my first blog ever... just recently realized that i needed some trial in my writings,, since i'm planning to study abroad.. hahahh... comments are needed you guys!! and as for me: welcome to civilization!!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Born to cook??? really???

Wednesday,, 11 oktober 2006

hhh,,, it's 1.19 pm
havent bathe yet.,,, gosh i'm so gross!!

hahahh...


heyy,,, i made a fettucini with cheese cream last night,,
and i dont mean to kiss and tell nor to feel good about miself,, but.....
it was so damn delicious..
and i know me,, i know what a good food taste like,,
so,,, yeaa,, turns out i can make a good fettucini,,
not bad for a first timer like me!!
wanna try??? hmmm,, i know you want to...
:)


but,, every coin has two sides,, this cooking thing's also has a bad side that comes with it,,
listen to me,, ability to cook support by an endless craving is a bad combination!!
hhhh,,, there goes my months and months in gym...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home