thoughts,dreams,stories,laughters,n all that jazz

i'm proud to say that this is my first blog ever... just recently realized that i needed some trial in my writings,, since i'm planning to study abroad.. hahahh... comments are needed you guys!! and as for me: welcome to civilization!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

heyyy...

4.10 pm

less then two hours to freedom of eating and drinking all that..

though i'm not suppose to feel glad for what i've done today

forgive me dear God..

well,, this is me,, adis,,

just feelin' a lil bit fussy =)

anyway,, hopefully this blog will be the start of my dreams..

hmm,, trying to write it in english,,

blablabla..

big hugs and kisses from my popcorn,, the unicorn doll which acommpanied me while writing all this stuff!!!

Mmuuuaaakkksss!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home